June 10th there were some festivities at school for both Danielle and Drew. The first reason for bizarre pictures is classic: I forgot my camera. The second reason is indicative of both the weather here in So Cal and the newness of my phone, I have no idea how to use it. So, there I was ready to capture Fifth Grade Fun Day for Danielle, and, realizing that I forgot my actual camera, I pull out my phone. I am still figuring out how to use my phone, (my smartphone is too smart for me?) and can't see what picture I am taking because the So Cal sun is so bright, so I am winging it, hoping for the best. Well, here you go, somehow I took the pictures in negative mode, which I guess is cool of you are a lot younger and you don't realize that time goes so, so fast and so who cares if you want to ruin the picture of a fleeting moment by taking it in negative mode? On top of all that, I don't have a car charger yet for my new phone which means that it ran out of battery and so no pictures of Drew's party at all. Oh well. A day in the life, huh? They both had a great day and as you can kind of see from the one picture of Brinley, she made the best of it. She was so good the last three weeks of school when mom was there basically every other day doing who knows what. She is such a trooper. I am posting these pictures if for no other reason that someone takes pity on me who knows how to switch them back, or that they will be on record so that down the road someone will know and save them. Either way, I guess you can tell it was a great day.
Balloon Toss with Bailey, Sponge Relay, and Brinley chillaxing.
I must record this one incident indicating Brinley's feelings for being at the school a lot. We were there and had been all day for two days in a row. We were walking on campus to an empty room to get some more work done. Several students along the way would shout out, "Hey Brinley," as we would pass. Brinley was walking in front of me, so I only got the back of her (complete with hand and arm gestures) when she mused, "Mom, everyone at this school loves me, I mean like, they LOVE me." So glad she can put a positive spin on being dragged around. Love you Binz :)
1 comment:
I think the negative mode is kind of cool. You are so edgy, girl!
Post a Comment