Thought I would take a bunch of pictures this week because it would probably be indicative of our every day life this summer. First, 1.29 scoops at Rite Aid. It is still June so you can bear to eat cold ice cream in the shade still if it's just for less than 15 minutes. Come July, Rite Aid will just have to provide seating inside the store, I mean, hellooooo!
Second, two words: RED BOX. Third, chillaxing with each other and friends. After spending the whole day outside in our blow-up pool (thanks Jenie) and spraying each other on the tramp, it's a given.
This is how we are spending our unscheduled summer days :) Happy Summer!
Dean and Dayna
We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
2 comments:
Don't'cha just love SUMMER?! (And Annie has Brinley's snuggie. I swear, those children have half the same stuff. Their moms must shop in the same places.) :)
NOw that's some good summering. When are you coming over to swim?
Post a Comment