Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ward Campout

The night of the last day of school we headed up for the ward campout. The kids had been looking forward to it all month. On the way up, Dean wanted to stop a lot and take pics, the kids got a little annoyed. But we saw the Jackmans on the way up. They stopped to take pics too, so maybe Dean is not too uncool :) We didn't take a lot of pics once we got there, I guess we were just tired after the week. We shared a cabin with the Deans and had smores, played games, and visited with everyone. The kids loved getting out of the heat and getting to wear their beanies. Great way to start the summer!
I am not sure about this look of death that Brinley is giving right here (bottom right), but I never heard anything about it so I guess we got lucky....this time ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a blast! What fun you all have had this summer--from the mountains to the beaches. Loved seeing it all. You have a great family history with this blog, Dune. Love, Mom

Amy H. said...

My ward camp out was up in an awesome mountain, too.

OK, I totally just lied trying to make myself feel better instead of totally jealous!!!! Looks like such a wonderful time!!!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Awesome camp-out. Ready to do it again.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California