Thursday, July 1, 2010

One more Disney Day - June 15th

Brinley had to get to Disney one more time before all the days were blocked out for the summer. Our passes expire in Sept, and we still might be here then, but just in case, I am calling it our last. She tried some new stuff again and don't laugh, we just discovered the Sleeping Beauty castle this time. How many times have I been to Disneyland with my kids and not even noticed that you can go in? I am embarassed to say. I know all you locals reading this are laughing. But in my defense, this is my first girl that is WAY into princesses so that might be why. Like I said she tried some new things, like It's a Small World and the castle.  Then she she just had to do her favorites:  Star Tours, Space Mountain, Jellyfish, the "Fish Merry-Go-Round" and Soarin' Over California.  So fun, I love Disney!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California