Sunday, July 25, 2010

Raolins Blessing

Last Sunday we went to San Diego for the day to see my cousin Carter's new baby, Raolins, (pronounced RAWlins) and be at his blessing. It was a great to get a taste of family. My Aunt Linda and Uncle John, Raolins' grandparents, were there and it was so good to see them. The kids stayed for primary after Sacrament Meeting and were not even nervous about it, I was so proud of them. Brinley did great and got a sticker for saying the prayer. She loves Grandmas and so warmed up to Aunt Linda immediately. After church and an awesome lunch, she played checkers with Janae, Carter's cute wife, while the big kids played Dominoes with Uncle John and Carter. We love that my cousins in San Diego both have babies now!  The one in Orange County has one too.  There is one more up north who is married and happy.  See?  We do have family here in Cali!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shea said...

How fun! It's alway great to have family close.

Josh and Gloriana said...

hooray! I am jealous! how fun for you guys :)

Cutie said...

I love that you posted pics of this! Thanks for being there, I hated missing it.

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California