Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kabude's Visit

My little sister, Katie, and her husband and their oldest daughter came to visit the last week in July. It was so fun and sooo good to re-connect with her and get to know Micha and Janessa. We met at Sea World. Not a bad place to start, eh? We got to spend a little time with Anna before she went with her dad.

The Beluga whale is my favorite.  It's looks out of this world.

They wanted to get soaked at the Shamu show. Brinley and I decided to move after the warning footage.

We went to the mall the next day and they girls bought matching sweaters at Justice. Then we went to see Ramona and Beezus--cute show.  I guess the critics don't like movies with nothing controversial in it?  Because I thought it was great.
Janessa and Danielle are only a few months apart and they had a blast.  They both love art and soccer.
The next day we went to Huntington Beach with some friends in the ward. It was a great day. We ate dinner at Ruby's on the pier and roasted marshmallows on the beach after. I have always wanted to sit around a fire on the beach after seeing the original Karate Kid how ever many years ago. I really was excited to get that done at 36.

The next day we got ready to leave for Utah and then that night the four of us went out. We saw Inception (ooh good flick) and took them to Panera. We had to take them there :)
I love love love Katie (nickname Kabude). I love that I am talking to her again on a regular basis and she is with someone she is safe with. I feel like nothing can stop my siblings and I to be closer than ever now. It's a good feeling. Miss her already.

No comments:

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California