Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Day of School

We had to squeeze out every last bit of fun and relaxation before school started. Below are pictures of our last night before. Brinley was going through a flashlight phase that week, sorry about the odd props.
Drew's first day of third grade! His teacher is Mrs. Mendoza. He is having a good year so far. At back to school night, he and Dean were the closest guess to how many lollipops were in the big jar! Drew got to take it home the next week. We have a lot of lollipops right now :)
Danielle's first day of middle school. I said a lot of prayers, but I didn't need to worry. She is doing great. She likes her pre-algebra and earth science teacher the best.  She is enjoying meeting new friends.
As you can see, Brinley didn't start school the same day. But I thought she looked still so summer-y I had to take a picture of her. One last hurrah. She started pre-school with "Teacher Robyn" the next week. I missed her first day because we were on our Lake Powell trip. (next post) She loves pre-school, loves the teacher and all her friends in there. It is a nice feeling when all your kids are having a great school year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenie said...

Awesome!!!! I love that i can go to school with Dani again this year!!! :) Love you guys! So glad that you stayed....

~Bailey

Jenie said...

Hey Dayna, I have a few pictures of Brinley on her first day of pre-school. I'm sorry I haven't gotten them to you (I know you're shocked, huh?) Anyway, I'll get them over to you so you can include her in the blog. :)

Dean and Dayna

We've been married for 14 years and have 3 wonderful kids!

I got it...

I got it...
Ball with dad on an amazing Sunday afternoon!

Perfect form...

Perfect form...
A little after church ball with dad...

Static Electricity...

Static Electricity...

Airborne...

Airborne...
2 inch vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

Back yard fun

Back yard fun

Disneyland

Disneyland
The benefits of living in California